Madame Rochas EDT for Women by Rochas, 100 ml
- Madame Rochas first appeared in 1960 and reappeared in 1989 in its second edition.
- It's a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. Madame Rochas was launched in 1960 and the nose behind this fragrance is Guy Robert.
- Top notes: Aldehydes, Hiacynth, Green Notes, Neroli, Honeysuckle, Bergamot, Orange Blossom, and Lemon.
- Middle notes: Iris, Narcissus, Orris Root, Bulgarian Rose, Ylang-Ylang, Lily-of-the-Valley, Violet, Jasmine, and Tuberose.
- Base notes: Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Musk, Cedar, Amber, and Tonka beans.